WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Written by Islammiyah Saudique

Order WEDDING ANNIVERSARY at AuthorHouse UK http://www.authorhouse.co.uk A compelling story of love, hate & domestic violence. Written by Islammiyah Saudique

Thursday, June 29, 2017

"SATAN IS DEAD, I KILLED HIM. BURIAL IS THIS WEEKEND" -Pastor Mboro

Pastor MBORO has claimed on his Facebook page that he went to hell and killed satan.

He wrote...

"Its really funny the people I saw in hell when I was on my mission to kill Satan. The pastors I saw in hell tho. I will expose you ninjaz . Details loading."

"Thank me later. For now its "Mission accomplished". D.O.S (Death of Satan)"

"Satan's burial this weekend. I swear if I see anyone crying I will personally beat them. Especially you women."

He even posted Tombstone of Satan's grand-son he  supposedly killed in 1982.

See screenshots of his posts?

"Is someone on medication? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting PMBlog. Please leave your comment.

PMB

...