WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Written by Islammiyah Saudique

Order WEDDING ANNIVERSARY at AuthorHouse UK http://www.authorhouse.co.uk A compelling story of love, hate & domestic violence. Written by Islammiyah Saudique

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

PLEASE DONATE TOWARDS FUNERAL OF 11-YEAR-OLD NIGERIAN GIRL WHO DIES OF SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Here is an appeal to all well-meaning individuals, especially parents donate towards funeral of the girl pictured above, who died of sickle cell anaemia. 

Her mom, Omowonuola Oyebode wrote on 'Go Fund me' account set up to help with burial arrangemetns...

On the 'Go Fund Me' account she set up to raise money for her burial, she wrote...

My name is Omowonuola the mother to Lizzy the beautiful angel you see in the picture who left her siblings and I without a warning. 3 Sisters and 1 brother.
Elizabeth died of Sickle Cell Anemia at Basildon Hospital at 4:20pm Tuesday the 21:03:2017. No one plans ahead for the funeral of her child and because of this I am reaching out to everyone and anyone who can find it in their heart to help with whatever you can to support me so I can give my brilliant daughter the send off she deserves. 
She was only 11 years old and loved by everyone she crossed path with. I will never understand why Lizzy left me so soon but I know this much... God was missing an angel. Until we meet again my heart.
She will be buried on the 10th of April at 2pm in Pitea Basildon. 

You can aso pay directly into the family's account...

Miss o. Oyebode. Sort code. 070436. Ac 02957166. Nationwide bank.

If paying into the bank account above, please leave your phone number as a reference. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting PMBlog. Please leave your comment.

PMB

...