WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Written by Islammiyah Saudique

Order WEDDING ANNIVERSARY at AuthorHouse UK http://www.authorhouse.co.uk A compelling story of love, hate & domestic violence. Written by Islammiyah Saudique

Sunday, April 30, 2017

FACE OF LANRE GENTRY AS HE RESPONDS TO ALLEGED WIFE BATTERING

Image result for lanre gentry and mercy aigbe

Just so you recognise him when next you see him.

Beautiful Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry and her husband, Lanre Gentry, may have called it quits on their 7 year marriage. 

You will remember the report that Mercy was rushed to the hospital due to injuries inflicted on her by her supposed husband, Lanre.

Lanre however posted a message on Instagram denying any involvement with her injuries, while making grammar errors. He said:


"Well, I know my wife. I did not have a hand in this because have never beaten my wife and I we never beat her because I love her so much." 
nollywood
nollywood

***

How could any man batter his wife? I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting PMBlog. Please leave your comment.

PMB

...