WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Written by Islammiyah Saudique

Order WEDDING ANNIVERSARY at AuthorHouse UK http://www.authorhouse.co.uk A compelling story of love, hate & domestic violence. Written by Islammiyah Saudique

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

11-YEAR-OLD NIGERIAN GIRL DIES OF SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA, MOM APPEALS FOR FUND FOR FUNERAL



A mom is currently grieving following the loss of her adorable daughter to sickle cell anaemia.

On the 'Go Fund Me' account she set up to raise money for her burial, she wrote...


My name is Omowonuola the mother to Lizzy the beautiful angel you see in the picture who left her siblings and I without a warning. 3 Sisters and 1 brother.
Elizabeth died of Sickle Cell Anemia at Basildon Hospital at 4:20pm Tuesday the 21:03:2017. No one plans ahead for the funeral of her child and because of this I am reaching out to everyone and anyone who can find it in their heart to help with whatever you can to support me so I can give my brilliant daughter the send off she deserves. 
She was only 11 years old and loved by everyone she crossed path with. I will never understand why Lizzy left me so soon but I know this much... God was missing an angel. Until we meet again my heart.

She also dispelled the rumour that it's all a scam by saying...

This page is not a scam and anyone who think is a scam please attend the funeral on the 10th of April at 2pm. I wish you all that said that is scam the same. God will judge whoever is behind all this.

To donate, find the link here.

May her soul rests in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting PMBlog. Please leave your comment.

PMB

...